Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
This practical, thought-provoking journal will guide you in discovering a well-suited and fulfilling career path.
Find a career path that works for you, and build a life you love.Career Compass will help you think strategically about your future and identify a well-suited and fulfilling line of work. Thought-provoking questions and helpful exercises from an experienced career coach prompt you to consider your strengths, weaknesses, values, and priorities in order to define and actualize your ideal lifestyle and vocation. With artful design elements in a bright, uplifting package, this is a helpful handbook for new graduates, twentysomethings, and job changers looking for light guidance and a place to think deeply about their career path.
• ALWAYS RELEVANT: Choosing a career path, living a meaningful life, finding happiness in your everyday—these are topics that we all love to read, write, and think about. Every generation is interested in this topic, and rightly so—we should all aspire to do what we love and love what we do.
• GREAT GRAD GIFT: This is a positive and productive gift for college-age students, new graduates, and anyone setting out in their career. While this journal has a clear gifting moment—it's the perfect thing to give to your twentysomething who is still figuring things out—it is also a helpful self-purchase for job changers of all ages.
• SPEAKS TO WORK-LIFE BALANCE TREND: Now more than ever, people are interested in finding a meaningful career that offers a healthy work-life balance. Rather than simply instructing you to "follow your passion," this journal will help you think through all the options, as well as the pros and cons of each, so you are able to make a thoughtful and informed decision.
• New grads who are about to embark on their career
• Shoppers looking for a grad gift
• Twentysomethings who are early in their career and still figuring it out
• Fans of Designing Your Life, What Color is Your Parachute?, and Roadmap
• People of all ages who are considering or actively making a career transition, starting a side hustle, or interested in finding a more fulfilling path